Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Humor Me



I don't know about you, but these long cold winter days are taking their toll. I am fresh out of ideas on how to entertain myself these days. I've done everything there is to do in this part of Iowa in this stage of winter. I like living where there are 4 seasons, and winter for me is a restorative time, a time to settle in and let things marinate. But the extra bitter cold air that has kept us indoors longer than usual has made me restless for something...anything to splice through the monotony of doing the same thing every day. Since it's still zero degrees and I don't have a sauna and the 10 day forecast isn't much better, I decided the only thing I can do is laugh. Did you know the average 4 year old laughs 300 times a day, while the average 40 year old laughs a mere 4 times? So I'll be perusing youtube comedy clips like the one posted here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment