Monday, December 9, 2013

A Weekend In Pictures

Jess and I had such a great time hanging out this weekend. Despite the cold, I managed to take her on a tour of several of Des Moines hot spots. She loved it here! Loved the people and options and unique places and look of things. When we weren't touring the town we were lazing at home with good coffee and music and talk. Our weekends together always feel restorative and insightful.
 Phoenix getting dressed up before Jess's arrival. Her latest kick is wearing swimsuits over clothes. I caught her standing on the bathroom counter putting star stickers on the wall...
 Did I mention Fisher is obsessed with playing santa? He really gets in to taking on different personas. If he doesn't become an artist like he says he wants to be I'm pretty certain he'll be an actor. Here we are at the Science Center before we dropped him off at preschool--Phoenix is telling him what she wants for Christmas.
 My turn...
 First night with Jessica!
 Came across this sweet bike rack in East Village--an old radiator.
Night numero dos!

No comments:

Post a Comment