Saturday, December 28, 2013

Celebrating Here

I haven't posted anything on here all week because I've been celebrating the holidays. I gave myself a break and just allowed myself to get caught up in the festivities, large and small. Here's a taste of what we've been up to this week:

 The neighbors invited us to go bowling. Even bigfoot got a taste.

 At Nana and Papa's
 Cousins!
 Sneaking treats.
 The luminaries in my neighborhood--a Christmas Eve tradition.
 The note reads: My name is Fisher (in case Santa got a case of amnesia).
 Fisher unveiled his gift to me--pictures he drew of all the things we've done together over the holiday season. He taped the pics to wrapping paper and rolled it up.
 Checking out his bigfoot robot.




 The lovely Tana was in town from NYC and we spent an evening together. This photo was posted on facebook (as were several of these). But this sweet girl added this comment on there, which melted my heart: Casey Lord, I once met a drummer with one arm (yea, that drummer) who would have told you that the beautiful light/orb above your head in this photo is a representation of your soul!! A lovely soul indeed!! (or, you know, it's just lens flare... but your soul is pretty lovely anyway).

 Wish I could see this girl more often! Love her.
I caught Fisher talking to the tree. And then he got all dressed up in greens and decorated himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment