Friday, December 6, 2013

Weekend Plans

Look out Des Moines! One of my best girls will be heading westward to this here city today, slicing her way in a tin box through the cold to spend the weekend with me. I imagine I'll take her out to my favorite sushi joint tonight, then we'll stop at a few of my favorite haunts, and later on sit in the blaze of music for hours and talk about the world and writing and love and doing and goings on. We'll figure out the missing pieces--ones we didn't even realize were missing--the right words only a good friend with a bead on your heart can flesh. Tomorrow there will be much of the same. And dancing--lots and lots of dancing. (And Kristina, there will be missing you--the completion of our triad!) You'll be inundated with pics of me and Jessica once this weekend is through. May all of you find a richness to your weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment