Thursday, November 21, 2013

Late Nights

I've stayed up late the past few nights so my mornings haven't come to me early enough to get much writing done. If I don't make the time before the kids awake then it doesn't happen that day as I prefer to write at the start of the day when my thoughts are my own, untouched by the litany of daily distraction. Right now the dog is at my feet and the kids flank my sides...but I wanted to give some words. So here's this: I was having a discussion with a friend the other day and the subject of music, namely songs by Radiohead, came about, to which he noted "Everything in its Right Place and Different Names For the Same Things--between the two of those songs you pretty much got life covered." I've been chewing on that thought, and that's all I can do for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment